Investments as Principal:
RAA Capital is directly involved in a variety of projects as principal.
Direct Secondary investments in late stage technology companies such as:
- Demand Media
- Exempt (sub 5MW) hydroelectric power production
- Ranchland Conservation Investing
- Multi Family and Commercial Real Estate
RAA Capital also invests in traditional/passive asset classes including equities and fixed income investing:
- Distressed Assets
- L/S Equity (Technology, Healthcare, Consumer, Financial Services)
- Direct Lending
- Event Driven
- Mortgage/Whole Loans
- Stat Arbitrage
- Leverage Buyouts
- Power production and transmission
- Chinese Technology
- Real Estate
- Catastrophe reinsurance
RAA Capital seeks to partner with established and emerging managers in traditional and non-traditional hedge fund strategies. Venture capital and angel investing is done through our affiliate RAA Ventures
A leading mobility solutions company.
Black Gaming, a local market-focused gaming and hospitality company.
American Midstream Partners